Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Blog Look: Lisa Kind {Kind Creations}

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I have the absolute pleasure of sharing the new look of Lisa Kinds blog: Kind Creations...Be sure you stop by and see the new look as well as all the FABULOUSNESS she has over there! Loved working with Lisa on her new look because it was LITERALLY the same day she asked me to do the blog for her that I was wishing someone would ask for sunflowers! How cool and random is that? She was such a joy to create for and hope you stop by her blog!

Blog Banner

Blog Siggy

Blog Divider

Hugs all & enjoy your day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute:) ALWAYS!! Love that dot outline!! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks just as good here as it does on my blog! LOVE my new look! Thanks so much for doing such fab work!

    ReplyDelete