Monday, August 2, 2010

New Blog Look: Judy Resume Blog

Hey everyone! Happy Monday!

Wow, what a week I've had! Very busy and very spendy! LOL...Went to CHA, came back to a broken washer/dryer (had to buy new ones). Had a wedding to go to (stayed the weekend), came back to a broken water tank for our well, had to get eveyrthing replaced. Hubby came home tonight from work to a broken AC unit at 90 degree weather...Yippy us! LOL...But it really coulda been worse...we had a 70% chance of replacing our well system, turns out that 30% chance was good! Phew, dodged a bullet there!

But beside that, we have been peachy keen and keeping busy! Judy Beeksma came back to do a new blog look for her new blog: Judy B Resume...

Blog Banne

Blog Siggy

Hope you have a great week and happy creating!


Heather R.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! I just love those colors--and that blog banner is soooooooooo CUTE! LOVE IT:)