Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Blog Makeover: Charms by Kylie

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday!

Hope you are all enjoying your fabulous day! So this super sweetie craftista contacted me to create a new look for a new business venture she was doing...AND let me tell you how absolutely FABULOUS this girlie is! She is super sweet and very personable, which I absolutely LOVE! So sad to have our working relationship done, but on the other hand, I've made another friend! Woot woot! Kylie is a super fabulous craftista and part of the Tickled Pink Stamps design team! She also has many other talents and started a business with that talent, so hop on over to her new blog: Charms by Kylie to check out all she has to offer!

Blog Banner


Blog Siggy

Blog Blinkie

Photobucket

Super big hugs all and enjoy your day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OH my--I love that rounded side of that banner! CLEVER! I love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete