Saturday, July 3, 2010

Made Over My Own Blog: My Creation Station

Hello everyon! Happy 4th of July Weekend to those in the USA!

I was a little bord today and decided my blog needed some refreshing...I am TOTALLY in love with the look and how things turned out. Black & Bright colors were inspired by some Zumba shirts and pants I saw yesterday at my Zumba class...Thought they would look totally fab in a blog banner! LOL...Go check it out on my blog: My Creation Station

Super big hugs and have a fun & Safe weekend! Don't forget that I am giving away this blog banner and will draw a winner Monday the 5th of July! Just click HERE and leave a comment if you are intersted...Good luck!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! I love that pop of color against black! So clever--you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete