Friday, July 16, 2010

New Blog Look: Karen Yates

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!

So this cutie patootie by the name of Karen contacted me for a new blog look. If you have been to her blog, you need to get over there. She is part of the super fun crowd at Tickled Pink Stamps as a DT member, and wow does she have some talent! So be sure to stop by her blog: Karen's Craft Space and see the new look and leave her some loving'!!!

Blog Banner

Blog Siggy

Super big hugs all and hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OK---this is it! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one! This is in top running for my #1 fav!! I love the colors and the birds....super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Heather looks like you have been very busy with lots of headers and what nots!! I would really like to thank you again for my MOST FABBY header and Siggy - I love it Heaps:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete