Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Blog Makeover: The Crafty Cafe'

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!

Ok, so this girlie named Jessica Ripley contacted me to create a new look for her fabulously crafty blog! Was super excited because she basically gave me the riens and said have fun! LOL...LOVE that! So we did something different with her banner and create a Store Front Cafe look! So go check out her blog: The Crafty Cafe' and leave her some love!
Blog Banner

Sidebar Divider (we did 3)

Blog AdvertisementIf you need to spruce up any part of your blog or photo's, email me at hlr976@hotmail.com with your order!

Super big hugs all!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG Heather another amazing design!! WOW! I will defintely be coming back for another makeover in 6 months time when i need a change hehe. Loving all the fabulous work your doing inluding my PERFECT blog design you did for me!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun--makes me want to get a cup of coffee:) I love love love this--but I love mine too:) Still in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete