Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Blog Look: Delicious Paper Crafting

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday!

Things have been busy busy lately, so I'm gonna warn you now there will be a few uploads over the next week!

I want to show you a banner & Siggy I created for the "Oh So Talented" Kristy Young! She is on the Tickled Pink Design Team and found me through Jessica & Kellie's blogs! She is one sweet lady! So wish she lived closer than a 15 hour plane ride and about 5 hours of driving! LOL...Someday Kristy, Someday! LOL...Be sure to hop on over to her blog: Delicious Papercrafting for your chance to see her new look in action as well as her AMAZING papercrafting style! Love that!

Hugs All!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and sooooo Kristy! I absolutely LOVE it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you sooo Much Heather!! You rock I love it!!! And hopefully one day we get to have that coffee together :)
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete